Siemens HiPath 3800 Pabx Phone System
Siemens PABX HiPath 3800 Switchboard Telephone System is ideal for medium and large sized business enterprises.
It comes as a 19″ Rack mounted unit or the Floor standing variant.
The HiPath 3800 is a VOIP PABX Switchboard System with an evolutionary approach to new technology enables you to invest with confidence and implement a long term communications strategy which will enable you to keep pace with changing requirements and standard Tailor-made communication system and flexible port array.
- Option of Analogue/ ISDN Basic Rate/ Primary Rate Telecom Lines.
- PC Based Attendants console for the 3000.
- Voicemail / Auto attendant on the 3000.
- Automatic Leased Cost Routing on the 3000.
- Forced account codes for control of the telephone account.
- Analogue and Digital range of telephones available for the 3000.
- VoiP enabled with range of IP telephones.
- Networking to remote site (branch) or remote teleworker.
- Telephone Management System for reporting on calls.
- Call centre portfolio integration available.
- Integrated IP communications. Supports IP Handsets (optiPoint 400/410 and optiClient 130).
- Networking via IP. Networking via dial-up ISDN.
- Highly cost effective Multiple hunt and pick-up groups.
- Digital and Analogue Handsets with full feature access.
- Fully ETSI compliant (Basic & Primary Rate ISDN).
- CLI and Alpha-Tagging. Voice Mail. Automatic attendant.
- Call Recording. Paging. Least Cost Routing on the 3000. Internal message Texting.
- Phone Book.
- Missed Calls List.
- CSTA (bi-directional CTI port).
- Operator Console (optiClient Attendant).
- 1000 Number Central Directory.
- Networking via fixed links.
- Attendant Busy Lamp Field.
- Integrated ACD Package.
- UPS option. Hot-Desking.
- DECT onsite mobility for up to 250 cordless users. Integration of a soft phone to the PC.
Call us today on 27-11-206 2900 for more information